Raspberry Almond GLOW Holiday Cookies
We kinda feel like we hit the jackpot with this recipe — these cookies are easy and quick to make, delicious, gluten, dairy, and refined sugar-free, and incorporate our GLOW Nourishing Plant Tonic! Our Communications Manager, Caroline, made a few attempts at perfecting the recipe and knew she had it when her partner kept coming back into the kitchen for “just one more”. Whip them up, and tag us in your photos! We all love a little extra holiday cheer.
- 1/4 cup butter, softened (can use your favorite butter alternative, we used Earth Balance)
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 sachets of GLOW Nourishing Plant Tonic
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups Superfine Almond Flour (Bob’s Red Mill is the best)
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips or chocolate bar
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Beat together the butter and maple syrup until creamy. Add eggs one at a time, then the two packets of GLOW. Mix until smooth.
- Add in almond flour slowly and mix until well incorporated. If you haven’t used almond flour before, the batter will look more wet to you than all-purpose flour — don’t worry! It’s supposed to be like this.
- Scoop out the cookie batter onto a sheet pan into 20 cookies. Flatten with the back of a spoon. Bake for 15-18 minutes until the bottom is browned and edges are crispy. Remove and let cool.
- While the cookies are baking, melt your chocolate over a medium-low heat. Once your cookies have cooled for a few minutes, drizzle the melted chocolate over the cookies. Add slivered almonds, sprinkles, or anything you like on top for decoration!